Diana Ricci was born in 1958 in Buenos Aires .
Currently she works and lives in Cordoba .
2001-2002 she made studies of colour and shape with the master Claudio Bogino in Cordoba .
1999 – 2000 she learnt hyperrealism techniques with the master Carlos Legorburu in Tucuman , Argentina .
1996 she attended the art workshop at the University of Buenos Aires with the master Roberto Tomasello, in colour theory.
1995 She learnt Techniques in oil and acrylic with the master Ricardo Socolski in Buenos Aires .
- Group show University of Buenos Aires
- Group show Cultural Centre “Eugenio Flavio” in Tucumán , Argentina
- Group Show Las Delicias Country, Cordoba
- Group Show Colegio de Escribanos, Córdoba
- Group Show Hotel del Golf Club de Ascochinga.
- Group Show in Cerrito Art Gallery , Cordoba
- Solo show in Cerrito Art Gallery Cordoba
- Group Show Posada de Quenti, Córdoba
- Group Show, Cerrito Art Gallery Cordoba
- Group Show Posada del Quenti, Cordoba
- Participation in “Arte Clasica 2005” Art Fair in Buenos Aries, represented by Cerrito Art Gallery , Cordoba .
- Participation in “Arte Clasica 2006" Art Fair in Buenos Aries, represented by Cerrito Art Gallery , Cordoba .